LCHS Tuition Assistance & Financial Aid Process
The online FACTS Form must be completed by March 1 to be eligible for the maximum amount of financial assistance : https://online.factsmgt.com/
Information for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Families applying for financial assistance need to complete the online FACTS form and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS by March 1st each school year.
- There is a $30 fee to apply to FACTS, which is paid online when completing the necessary forms.
- The FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is a third party that conducts the financial need analysis for Lansing Catholic High School.
- Tuition Assistance is available and is based on financial need. This school year, Lansing Catholic distributed more than $464,000 to over 25% of our school families.
- Families who have not yet made the decision to attend LCHS are encouraged to apply to FACTS so as not to miss the opportunity to receive financial assistance.
- By completing the FACTS form online by March 1, you will be considered for all financial assistance grants available from the Diocese of Lansing and Lansing Catholic High School.
- Families will still be eligible for some financial assistance after the March 1st priority deadline, but will miss out on all Diocese of Lansing assistance grants.
- Applicants can complete the online FACTS form at this website: https://online.factsmgt.com/
- All forms and supporting documentation are submitted to FACTS online.
- Create an online account with FACTS or use an account login from previous years
- Complete the online form through FACTS
- Submit the following documents to FACTS online:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules and W2's.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
If you have any questions about the financial assistance process through FACTS, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637 or LCHS Tuition Advisor Mrs. Renee Fischman at Lansing Catholic High School.
Parish Student Discount
Some Catholic parishes offer assistance to their students attending Lansing Catholic High School. Contact your parish business office to see if there is a parish subsidy available and follow their application process.
Education Loan Options
An additional option for helping finance tuition costs is to apply for a K-12 education loan. Many loan organizations offer these types of opportunities such as Sallie Mae and Your Tuition Solution. If you would like more information from Sallie Mae, please visit https://www.salliemae.com/student-loans/student-loans-for-parents/private-school-loan/ . More information for Your Tuition Solution can be found at www.yourtuitionsolution.com .