Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year will begin in February 2022. The online enrollment packet and course requests will be made through the FACTS Family Portal. Current LCHS students do not need to complete a new admissions application each school year, but current families must re-enroll their students each school year by completing an online enrollment packet and paying an enrollment fee.
Enrollment Links for 2022-2023
- FACTS Family Portal
- Financial Aid Application & Information (priority deadline March 1, 2022)
- Course Guide for 2022-2023
- One Page List of Academic Classes
- Course Request Planning Worksheet - Incoming Freshmen
- Course Request Planning Worksheet - Rising Sophomores
- Course Request Planning Worksheet - Rising Juniors & Seniors
- LCHS Dual Enrollment Counseling Guidebook
- Wilson Talent Center Student Request Form
- PE Waiver (2 seasons of a sport or 4 years of marching band)
- Progress to Graduation Course Request Review Sheet
- Course Request Change Form (open in April 2022)
- Teacher Recommendation Override Form (requested & completed May 24 to June 3, 2022)
Parent Check List for 2022-2023 Enrollment & Course Requests
1) Complete online Enrollment in FACTS (Available in February 2022!)
Login to your FACTS Family Portal Account
- Click on Apply/Enroll, then click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment to open your student's enrollment packet.
- Only one parent can access and complete the online enrollment packet. If you do not see the online enrollment packet for your student(s) or would like the packet switched to another parent, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All current LCHS Families already have a FACTS Family Portal account. Families who are new to LCHS will need to create an account.
- The enrollment fee is paid online after you have reviewed your online enrollment packet. Course requests will not be finalized until the enrollment fee has been paid.
2) Conversation with your Student(s)
Teachers and students have already begun talking about course requests and teacher recommendations for next school year. Connect with your student and discuss what courses will challenge them, help them progress to graduation and prepare them for their long-term college and career goals. See links to additional resources at the top of this page to assist your conversation and planning.
3) Enter Course Requests into FACTS (Available in February 2022!)
Parents or students can enter their course requests for the 2022-2023 school year directly into the FACTS Family Portal. Students should also bring their Chromebook and planning worksheet to complete this step with their school counselor. (Honors and AP course requests will also require a teacher recommendation that our counselors will verify is on record before finalizing course requests.) Course requests will close in FACTS on March 25, 2022 before Spring Break and will only be accessible by counselors after this date.
4) Student Confirms Course Requests with School Counselor
After parents have submitted their student's online enrollment packet with the enrollment fee paid, our Academic Guidance Counselors will schedule a meeting to review graduation requirements, teacher recommendations, and finalize course requests with your student. A copy of course requests will be emailed to parents and students in May to review for any errors before the master schedule is built.